Definitions for "Traverse rod"
Keywords:  drapery, curtain, pulley, rod, cord
A rod which incorporates draw cords and a pulley system to open and close draperies. Available in decorative and non-decorative styles. Designed for use with pin-on draperies. View Products
A rod that provides lateral movement of drapery panels.
A rod that allows the curtains or draperies to be operated by a cord and pulley. A two-way traverse rod operates two curtains/draperies in opposite directions at once.