Definitions for "Protein"
In chemical analysis, the total nitrogenous material in vegetable or animal substances, obtained by multiplying the total nitrogen found by a factor, usually 6.25, assuming most proteids to contain approximately 16 per cent of nitrogen.
any polymer of an amino acid joined by peptide (amide) bonds. Most natural proteins have alpha-amino acids as the monomeric constituents. All classical enzymes are composed of protein, and control most of the biochemical transformations carrie dout in living cells. They may be soluble, as casein, albumins, and other globular proteins, or insoluble (e. g. "structural proteins"), as collagen or keratin. "albumin", an older term for protein, is now used primarily to refer to certain specific soluble globular proteins found in eggs or blood serum, e.g. bovine serum albumin, the main soluble protein in teh serum of cattle, used as an enzymatically inert protein in biochemical research.
a substance composed of amino acids found in living matter and essential for growth, repair, and structure; also function in chemical reactions (enzymes).
Keywords:  whey, lactose, spport, isolate, furthur
This type of protein contains 80% protein. The remaining 20% include moisture, lactose, fat and minerals. They have more 'fractions' and biologically active proteins than whey protein isolates. There is no difference between whey protein isolates and concentrates in the ability to spport muscle growth and recovery.
This type of protein contains 90% protein, and about 10% moisture. There is almost no lactose and fat in this type of protein. They normally taste better, are easier to digest, and is much more expensive than Whey Protein Concentrate. There is no difference between whey protein isolates and concentrates in the ability to spport muscle growth and recovery.
This special process revolved around the positive and negative charges or ion properties of whey protein. It featured the use of a resin to isolate the protein material from the whey. This is followed by ultrafiltration methods to furthur concentrate the protein. This contains 90% protein, and less than 1% lactose. True ion exchange whey protein is clear in a solution.
A gene is a specific sequence of nucleotide bases whose sequences carry the information required for constructing proteins... (IOOakRidge) Proteína Chips de DNA, ou testes imunológicos baseados em proteínas descobertas a partir dos genes, etc. (POFapesp2)
Keywords:  favour, young, people
in favour of young people
favouring young people
Keywords:  grunge, punk, francisco, san, band
Protein was a name of a punk alternative, post-grunge metal band from San Francisco which formed in 1994-1995.
Common form of soft contact lens deposits which, if not removed, may lead to reduced lens wearing comfort, decreased visual acuity and general reduction in ocular health.
A very large polypetide
any of a large group of chemicals which are necessary to and found in all living things.
Keywords:  reef, fish, consuming
85 g of protein is obtained by consuming 1 kg of reef fish.
An organic substance that can collect on contact lenses, resulting in discomfort and cloudy vision.
Hair is 70-80% protein. Proteins provide strength and resilience.
A substance that is found in all living cells of animals and plants. It is necessary for growth and life.
the primary product of genetic code, necessary for life processes in all plants and animals.
Keywords:  favoring, young, people
Favoring young people
Keywords:  favor, young, people
in favor of young people