Definitions for "Muntin"
Keywords:  pane, lite, mullion, sash, stile
Same as Mullion; -- especially used in joiner's work.
A vertical or horizontal divider between individual panes of glass within a window; not to be confused with a mullion.
Vertical, horizontal or diagonal decorative wood strips used to give the appearance of individual panes (true divided lite glass). A muntin is normally manufactured as a unit ("insert") and secured to the inside sash using "grid pins."