Definitions for "Glazing compound"
Keywords:  putty, pliable, dough, pane, seal
A dough-like material used for sealing window glass in frames. It differs from putty in that it retains its plasticity for an longer period.
A pliable substance applied between the window sash and the lights of glass to seal against the elements and sometimes to adhere the glass to the sash. Glazing stop: The part of the sash or door panel which holds the glass in place.
A putty-like material used to fill in the cracks or crevices of a surface before it is covered with the protective coating, particularly around the edge of glass in a window frame.