Definitions for "Furrow Irrigation"
Keywords:  irrigate, crop, row, asae, seeps
A type of irrigation in which water is allowed to flow along the furrows (troughs) between rows of crops.
Method of surface irrigation where the water is supplied to small ditches or furrows for guiding across the field (ASAE).
Irrigation system by which a crop field is partly flooded with water, and some parts of the plant may not be in contact with water.